Friday, January 20, 2012

El Paso Senior Portraits {Joshua}

This is my little cousin, Josh. Lookin' good, huh? Our families grew up super close, and I can remember him so well as a baby. Time flies!

We did a MINI shoot. I don't think he was thrilled to do it, but at his mom's request, we headed to their yard and got some great shots. And by the way, they have a fabulous yard. We had our wedding reception there 7 1/2 years ago!

He refused to smile, but with the help of my four year old, we got a few out of him.

Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I remember when he was BORN!! He sure looks like all his other handsome brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did he grow up!?! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little Josh all grown up...more than 6 feet! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great!!! I'm sure it wasn't easy to photograph such an unwilling participant, good job!! You coming to AZ anytime soon, I know a gorgeous newborn who needs her picture taken?!?!

    ReplyDelete