Sunday, January 15, 2012

El Paso Engagement Portraits {Kendal Jessup Photography}

So many wonderful shots from this session, it was hard to narrow it down for the blog! Enjoy this session shot out in the country.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one was my favorite "save the date" shot we got.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just love it when I click on one of your photography posts and I actually know the people! It's such a good surprise. These photos of Alyssa and Dustin are awesome. I especially love that one with the sun behind them where they are glowing. That is a winner!

    ReplyDelete