Thursday, January 19, 2012

El Paso Portraits {Kendal Jessup Photography}

This was by far the quickest photo shoot I have ever done. It was 20 degrees (or so I remember!) outside. And for this Texas girl, that is COLD. I went to school in Utah, so you'd think I could handle it, but it was FREEZING! Though it was a 12 minute photo shoot (no joke!), we got some great stuff. We were on a mission to get get great shots FAST. We.got.it.done. It started to snow just as we got into our cars, and my shooting finger was numb the rest of the night (no, I did not shoot with gloves).

This is Stewart, one of my husband's dear friends growing up, and his wife Piper (loooove the name). This was an anniversary shoot for them.

Enjoy a few of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment