Monday, January 23, 2012

El Paso Engagement Portraits {Kendal Jessup Photography}

Another FREEZING photo shoot! I was thrilled to wake up to snow on the ground in El Paso. ...not the most common thing in El Paso. I knew it would make for a fabulous photo session. These two were SUCH good sports. We almost cancelled because all the roads were closed (yes, my Utah friends can laugh at us for that), and the weather was supposed to be crummy, but I'm so glad we braved it.

Meet Marisa and Travis. I knew these two in high school. Marisa and I cheered together in high school.

Enjoy a few of my faces from this beautiful session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's OUR turquoise bench! Jk! Brings back good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete