Wednesday, July 6, 2011

El Paso Engagement Photographer {East Texas Photographer heads to El Paso}

When I shared the sneak peak with you, I said that this photo shoot was filled with everything that makes my little Texas heart go pitter patter. ...west Texas, turquoise, cowboy hats, horses, the Texas sun, the purple glow of the Franklin mountains in the distance at sunset...need I go on? I usually just share a handful of pictures (mostly because I run out of time to blog!), but I took the extra time to extend this blog post, because let's be honest. How could I not?

If you are looking for an El Paso photographer and stumbled upon this blog, it's true. I DO shoot in El Paso. El Paso is my home, and I shoot there just as much as I do in my new home in east Texas. Contact me for details. El Paso sessions and weddings make my heart go thump thump. And I have an El Paso wedding to share with you when I return from my next wedding that is actually in Utah this weekend. So stay tuned for some summer weddings, and I will be back to this blog when I return. These should keep you happy in the mean time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lovely couple and awesome photography.
    ----------------------------------------
    Educational Resources for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ink
    Love is full of life... The Best Example here.... Thanks, to share this type of meaningful blog posts by the picture...

    ReplyDelete