Monday, May 19, 2014

East Texas Wedding Photographer {at an Austin wedding} ::Gabriel Springs::

I am based out of East Texas (Longview), but I shoot weddings all over the state of Texas (and beyond! ...including the Caribbean!). This wedding was in Austin, and it was so wonderful. We thought we were going to be rained on, but it stopped just in time for the ceremony. Perfect!

I usually only share a handful of photos, and I never know where to draw the line because there are so many moments and images I want to share! I'm posting a few more than usual, but this wedding was so wonderful, I can't help myself. The bride was so incredibly wonderful. She was so gracious, too, and I am the one that feels lucky! She is the kind of bride that makes me love my job so so much. I have yet to deal with a Bridezilla, but if you're one and you're looking at my work, you don't scare me! Bring it on! :)



































First look from Daddy!


Sisters! And Maid of Honor!



















This pose has become a fun one that I've done a few times now.

















Brothers and sisters....



No comments:

Post a Comment