Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bits of me.

I know I just mentioned a few posts back that I'm expecting. Then I realized I never posted MY maternity photos on this blog.

I don't usually get too personal on this blog, because I have a separate family blog, and well, there's Facebook. But I thought I'd share a little with you!

I will be having a baby {boy!} no later than Thursday! I can't believe this pregnancy has come and gone. Definitely my fastest pregnancy yet (this makes #3).

Some things about me during this pregnancy: The only real craving I've had is REAL Mexican food (like from home--El Paso), and the Milky Way Caramels. I've taught fitness classes throughout my entire pregnancy (Zumba, "Just Weights", Spin, Aqua), and just taught my last class 5 days ago (Zumba!). I've been at the pool almost daily with my other 2 kiddos (really the only way to survive a Texas summer while being pregnant). I've been blessed with easy pregnancies, and have never thrown up once in all 3 (followed my mom's pregnancy patterns!). This pregnancy, I really started to feel PREGNANT towards the end. Like huffing and puffing after climbing my stairs (yet, I can get through teaching a whole Zumba class, go figure). Bending over is more difficult than I remember from my other pregnancies, and I may or may not have used that as an excuse to get people {my kids and hubby!} to help me out and pick things up. Doc says "feeling more pregnant" is because it's #3.

With all this said, I'll be absent from this blog for the next few weeks. However, I am still answering e-mails and scheduling photo shoots (though not shooting for a few weeks). And I may actually make a presence on here with my new bundle of joy.

Here are a few pictures from MY maternity shoot. My wonderful husband took these (he actually started this business with me, and I give him major credit for teaching me my thing). I love what he captured.

Be back soon! xoxo


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cartridge
    Lovely pictures and awesome photography……………
    Pictures are really wonderful & gorgeous.....Thanks

    ReplyDelete