Monday, June 4, 2012

Whirlwind of many romances! {East Texas Wedding Photographer}

4 weddings in 5 weeks makes for a very busy 6 month pregnant mother of 2 photographer. The last 5 weeks have been awesome! I've been a part of so many great weddings, have dealt with WONDERFUL brides, have made 2 trips to El Paso (where MUCH Mexican food and tres leeches was had), not to mention the handful of sessions I've had in between each celebration. This is the busiest time of year for me, and I love it! For now, I leave you with a sneak peak of the weddings I am working on. Full posts in the near future, as well as peaks at my other fun sessions I've done.

Enjoy!


Photobucket

..Okay, I have to interrupt your viewing for a second. You know why I absolutely am IN LOVE with the picture below? This couple came down clear from CANADA to the west Texas town of El Paso for their wedding.  Canadians in old wild west props and poses? Yes, please.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment