Saturday, December 24, 2011

Longview Family Portraits

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This time of year brings so much joy to me. The craziness that comes with the last month of the year seems to try to drown out the purpose of the season, but I am definitely grateful to celebrate my Savior's birth. I am also grateful that my kids (ages 4 & almost 2) are beginning to grasp the importance of it all.

It has been a whirlwind of a month! Definitely my busiest month this entire year for photographing. Not to mention Christmas, being a full time mommy, and throwing in out of town shooting trips!

This month, I had the AWESOME opportunity to travel to the Caribbean to shoot a wedding! I headed straight to El Paso for ANOTHER fantastic wedding full of desert bridal shots, a handful of sessions in El Paso, and we got to spend a wonderful amount of time with the ones we hold dear.

We are now back home preparing to spend the special day tomorrow with our family of 4!

Before I begin to preview what I have been up to in December (and oh boy, you should get excited! I am!), I better back up the train and show off a few shots from each of my sessions I had before heading out of town.

***

Starting with this cute family!

This is SUCH a lovely family. I know them from church, and love checking out their style. They are always dressed so cute, and seem to have the cutest personalities. I was thrilled to photograph them.

This first girl had me laughing during the shoot, and again while editing. She's pure joy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment