Saturday, June 18, 2011

El Paso Engagement Photographer--East Texas Photographer Visits West Texas

Ahhhh! I'm going crazy {in a very good way} over this photo shoot. Everything that makes the heart of this west Texas girl living in east Texas go pitter patter (well, there are other things that do that, too, of course...hehe). ....cowboy hats, horses, turqoise, perfect wardrobe, chemistry (people chemistry....school chemistry does not...I repeat-does NOT...make my heart go pitter patter). This couple was so much fun and up for anything. Here is a SNEAK PEAK of an engagement shoot I did while visiting El Paso.

If you live in El Paso and stumbled upon my blog as an engagement/wedding photographer, I DO shoot in El Paso! I'm from El Paso and visit OFTEN.

Come back to see more of this awesome session. Can't wait to share the rest! I am in an edit frenzy from my El Paso trip, but couldn't wait to share these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: