Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Albuquerque Wedding followed by El Paso Reception. Clay & Andy.

I don't even know where to start with this wedding! I captured their special occasion not once, not twice, but three times. We had a groomal {bride + her groom} session downtown in El Paso, but the actual wedding was in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They were married in the LDS {Mormon} temple. LDS wedding ceremonies are not photographed (I was actually married in the Juarez, Mexico temple!)...so I captured the bride and groom and their families following the ceremony, as well as their reception, which took place in El Paso a week later. Here are a few from each of the three times (Albuquerque, El Paso reception, El Paso downtown portraits)I was behind the camera for this awesome couple. Enjoy!

And yes...I shoot all over!





































No comments:

Post a Comment