Monday, September 13, 2010

Jordan+Scott.Married.Part III--White Sands

And here they are! Some of my faves from our White Sands shoot. Too many to choose from, so here are some of my favorite shots!

This couple really was so great to work with. Jordan, the bride, is an artist, which I'm sure contributed to her input that resulted in excellent collaboration. I went to high school with these two, and while we knew each other (she played volleyball, and I cheered), we ran around in different circles for the most part (I graduated before these two). After working with her for her wedding, I wondered why the heck we were not better friends. She is wonderful! She found me through Facebook. Have you checked out my new Facebook page and "liked it?" Make sure to check it out and give it a thumbs up.

Enjoy some of my favorites from White Sands...
























1 comment:

  1. I love the one where she's tying his tie, and how the sun is lighting up his face.

    ReplyDelete