Sunday, August 22, 2010

WELCOME!!

Welcome to my new photo blog! Have you checked out my
NEW, OFFICIAL WEBSITE?! Click here now!
Obviously, a name change to my biz, and a new logo!! I am just about settled in east Texas, and excited to continue my business here! The next several posts may be some glimpses into my personal life, as I continue to unpack and build up my business over here. However, I have one awesome wedding and groomal session that I just shot in El Paso and White Sands. Stay tuned for that!

For now, enjoy some recent sessions I had just before we moved from Lubbock that never made it to my old blog. I've also transferred a few sessions from my old blog to give new viewers a chance to see some recent work. Make sure to check out my new website! AND, make sure to add me to your google reader. I will no longer be posting at silversixpence. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment